Information We Collect @ AMR
The information we collect can contain your personal opinions as well as personal information such as name, address, postcode, gender, occupation, age, date of birth, email address, telephone number etc. Alchemy Market Research may occasionally collect sensitive personal information such as political views. The information that you provide to us when signing-up for or maintaining an account, registering for any event with us or otherwise receiving a service from us
Where relevant to the research being undertaken, Alchemy Market Research may collect business contact information, such as, company name, job title, and department. The information that we receive through referrals from users, your employers or others. The data that might be collected from third parties, including, in some cases, publicly available directories, as part of our marketing and prospecting activities.
In addition some anonymous information is also captured such as we will record your IP address, which type of browser you are using, your screen size, browser and operating system information, device identifiers, geo-location, device-specific information, and Internet connection information and other basic metrics.
Usage of customer information
Alchemy Market Research uses our customer information gather from various sources such as the sign-up details are stored in our database and used for further documentation and where applicable, authentication purposes. We send you specific information on areas that are of interest and relevant to your industry, including information about our new offerings, including events that could be of value to you as our esteemed customer. These will be sent only as per your specific consent for the same.
Alchemy Market Research stores the information for future reference on the following basis too such as:
- Inform you for the events and related services;
- Need to justify your requests and opted services;
- Will reply to your questions, concerns, or customer service inquiries;
- Might otherwise communicate with you about your account;
- Perform research and analysis, including surveys with your consent;
- Help us to enforce the legal terms that govern our websites and services;
- Gather aggregated or anonymized data, which we may use to monitoring and analyzing to ensure effective and efficient system performance and usage.
- Troubleshooting and support purposes.
In this process, we will be using third party services and tools, where necessary, such as Google analytics.
We will never intentionally disclose your personal information or responses to the client that commissioned the study or any third parties unless:
- You request or consent to sharing your identifying information and individual responses
- In the rare but possible circumstance that the information is subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, orders or for similar legal or regulatory requirements.
Subject to applicable law(s) and regulations including but not limited GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), you may have some or all of the following rights available to you in respect of your personal data that is residing with Alchemy Market Research:
- You may obtain a copy of your personal data together with information about how and on what basis that personal data is processed and used;
- You may access and rectify inaccurate personal data (including the right to have incomplete personal data completed);
- You may request for erasing/deletion of your personal data residing with us, subject to specific context and terms and conditions;
- You may request restriction on processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- You may object at any time the use of your personal data by contacting Alchemy Market Research.
Alchemy Market Research maintains appropriate technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect information, including, without limitation, personally identifiable information, received or collected by us. The data might be stored and/or transferred within or outside the region of collection, in order to fulfil the agreed and lawful processing. However, any transfer of data outside the region of data subjects will be done in compliance with the applicable Privacy acts and regulations. We review, monitor and evaluate our privacy practices and protection systems on a regular basis. Only certain employees have access to the personal information you provide us and are only granted access for data analysis and quality control purposes. Alchemy Market Research is not responsible for any errors by individuals in submitting personally identifiable information to us.
If you have any queries concerning this policy, our website or our research, or would like to make a subject access request, please contact us.
If you have concerns regarding how your personal information has been processed by Alchemy Market Research you can contact us or refer our website.
Our policy may be updated periodically and the latest version will always be available here on the Alchemy Market Research website or available at the point of taking part in survey, or purchasing product /services from our website.