A comprehensive analysis of the global smart transportation market has newly released by Alchemy Market Research to its humongous database. The global research report also provides a comprehensive analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the smart transportation market. An expert team of researchers has continuously assessed the key opportunities in the global smart transportation market and outlines the static and dynamic factors that are and will be driving the growth of the global industries. The global smart transportation market was estimated at 72.61 billion in 2019 and projected to reach at 253.55 billion at CAGR of 14.9 % over the forecast period. The global growth of the overall global smart transportation market has also been forecasted for the period 2019-2028. It offers several advanced technologies that aims to offer innovative services in the global smart transportation market. The latest form of smart transportation systems makes use of ICT technologies for car navigation, security CCTV systems, traffic signal control systems, and parking guidance. The global research report scrutinized by Alchemy Market Research provides a holistic evaluation of the smart transportation market for the forecast period. The report comprises numerous global market segments along with the trends and factors that are playing an influencing role in the global market. The primary objective of this technology is to offer innovative services across the different modes of transports.
The global key pointers from this meticulous research report
- Key solutions available in the global smart transportation market such as parking management systems, integrated supervision systems, and traffic management systems
- Detailed elaboration on professional service vendors operating across the global regions like North America, Latin America, Middle East, Asia-Pacific, Africa, and Europe.
- List of government initiatives taken into the smart transportation market for explaining the various smart city projects implemented by public sector
- Detailed elaboration on key industry participants such as Accenture PLC; Cisco System, Inc.; Cubic Corporation; General Electric Company; Indra Sistema; International Business Machine (IBM) Corporation; Kapsch and Xerox Corporation.
- In-depth assessment of cloud service and IoT segment with respect to transportation applications.
- Focuses on the global market with respect to SWOT and Porter’s five analysis
- Analysis of global growth trends, future projections, and current development status.
- Analysis of key development status such as market expansions, new product launches, and acquisitions.
Technological innovations have brought major changes in smart transportation components for fostering global opportunities. Europe is expected to hold the largest share in the production of connected cars and other technological advancements over the forecast timeframe. The connected car market is expected to foster the global market demands for connected technologies in the automotive sector.
This global report takes a closer and analytical look at the global smart transportation market, that strives for the highest share in the global competition. This global informative report has been compiled through a blend of research methodologies such as primary and secondary research. A bird’s eye view on the global smart transportation market help to several readers to understand threats, strengths, challenges, and restraints of the businesses. This global extensive research report offers a complete assessment of the global market that includes major technological advancements in the top-level industries.
The global smart transportation market report has been presented in a logical chapter-wise format for better and clear understanding to readers. This global analytical report can be used by different investors, business owners, decision-makers, policymakers to make further decisions for sustainable development in the global businesses.